Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sitemeter August Stats

Because I'm a stat junkie, here is a graphical representation of the current growth in visits and page views experienced by BAFW this month. When I added sitemeter to this blog back in early July, you can see a decent enough amount of visits/page views reaching close to 2000. This month, the number of page views has sky-rocketed to 7000. That's the kind of traffic I like to see around here. So, please, continue visiting . . . . while it's free. What? *maniacal laugh* Forget I said that.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

what? blow analog medium? no fricken way man! i do not blow blogs.

well . . if the price is right . . .


NO!

Big D said...

What site are you battling at? Blog Soldiers? Next time I will add my vote.

Crazy Dan said...

I faw 50 cents and i love getting blow jobs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)