Friday, August 12, 2005

Blog Suck-sposion

You know, I used to like Blog Explosion. Really digged their service. Enjoyed the 4000+ hits they sent to this little blog last month. Ever since they "updated" their surfing scripts, traffic originating from there has pretty much come to a screeching halt. I'm lucky if they send 20 visits this way via surfing. What's up with that? They claim that it's all worked out and that they've fixed the problem . . . but the problem persists.

And then they declined my 2nd blog, Things Of Interest, for rotation. They didn't do it just once. Twice now. I adjusted the blog to meet their initial demands for diminished ad space, and then they turn around and say that I talk too much about their competitors. What a bunch of pansies. You know what . . . screw you BE. Things Of Interest doesn't need the 10 - 15 visits a day that you would send it. It's being taken care of by Blog Clicker, Blog Soldiers and TS25 just fine. I recommend, nay . . . encourage, anyone experiencing problems with surfing traffic to check out those other traffic generators.

EDIT: My gripe with Blog Explosion seems to have come to an end. They have admitted Information Junk-tion into the rotation making up for declining Things Of Interest so many times. Thanks to Rachel for her kind action. Now . . . put away the paddle.

4 comments:

Big D said...

Damn you brought up the NAY. you must be serious!

Jackie Bolen said...

Blog explosion also isn't sending so much traffic my way. Makes me sad. I also use blogclickr and blog soldiers.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you should also check out Blog Advance @ www.blogadvance.com . They're a great traffic exchange service plus they have some very cool forums/message boards where a lot of interesting people hang out and chat about everything.

Thanks for the nipple slips. :)

Jaime said...

trust me, i'm a fan and a member of Blog Advance. when i posted this, they were down for maintanance though. but they're up now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)