Monday, August 29, 2005

Women Drivers

Ok, can there be a law enacted already to get all these damn women off the roads? Insurance rates would drop, men would no longer be annoyed, and women would stay where they belong . . . in the kitchen. Barefoot optional. Pregnant not necessary. I say this because things like this seem to happen all the time.
BERLIN (Reuters) - A German woman was so shocked by a spider crawling across her face that she lost control of her car and crashed head on into a roadside tree, police in the western town of Rheine said on Thursday.
If it had said giant, bloodsucking and genetically mutated tarantula, then sure, but it was most likely a daddy long legs crawling on her face. If it were me, I would have had my wife flick it off of me and that would have been it. If she were not around, I would have screamed like a little girl, but kept my driving composure.
The 23-year-old woman screamed and let go of the steering wheel, causing her small car to veer off the road into the tree. The car was totally destroyed but the woman escaped with only slight injuries, a police spokesman said
Something like this happened to me once, but it didn't involve a spider. It was more like not sleeping for 72 hours during a Las Vegas trip, and then deciding to drive back home on a couple of cups of coffee while the snoring of a friend kept me relatively lucid. And it wasn't a tree that I almost crashed into, but rather a bridge my car almost launched itself from on the I-15 when my eyes closed for a few seconds. I didn't scream, but boy did my heart rate get up there as I righted the car back onto the highway and narrowly escaped death. Oh, and the friend that was snoring next to me . . . I don't know why, but he just wansn't all that sleepy afterwards.

5 comments:

deestract said...

Go, malfouka, go, malfouka!
Generally, men also have less of a grasp on reality as in "I've had 3 beers, two shots of tequila, and that mai tai my date didn't finish...I'm good to drive."

|absolute absurdities| said...

Ok I know the listlessone is not on this women are better at driving band wagon cuz, may we remind our audience of...mimis cafe! For those of you unfamiliar, allow me to retort. One nice day the listless one pulled into a parking lot for mimis cafe, for some god forsaken reason she decided mimis needed a drive thru. Well i guess you can imagine the rest. Oh yeah, mimis doesnt have a drive thru. Just a thought.

|absolute absurdities| said...

she was sober, now imagine when she's had just one to many.

ROFLMAO

Jaime said...

hahaha, drive thru Mimi's huh. *shakes head* I have yet to drive thru a building that was not intened to be driven-thru.

Crazy Dan said...

the reason most men are in accidents is because their are more male drivers. If you go by percentage you will see that female drivers have a higher percentage of accident for more statistics look at one of the old posts on Accendinal Goat Sodomy. Shameless Plug by the way.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)