Wednesday, August 24, 2005

How Old is Andy?

I'm talking about Andy Milanokis from his self-titled television show on MTV. I was watching and I was wondering just how old is this kid. He can't be over 15. Just look at him. That unbridled childike glee. That infantile sense of humor. The fact that he wears the same thing every single show.
Well, I could not have been wronger . . . A quick search over at IMDB yielded the results I was looking for. You're not going to believe this (unless you already know . . . you know-it-all prick), but the guy's 30 years old. He was born the 30th of January, 1976. That's a whole 3 years and 3 months before I was ushered unto this earth, and let's face it, the world is a better place for that, right? *crickets chirping* Right? . . . Assholes. Anyway, I can't friggin believe it. He's like a fat Micheal J. Fox. I'm kinda glad I don't look like a kid that just entered puberty though. It would have been hard to score chicks and eventually get married to one of those chicks (who loves ya baby *wink*). But then again, I could be on TV . . . nah. I don't think it's worth it.

3 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

ohh man...jaime couch, couch jaime...lol

Big D said...

I don't fucking believe it. No way is that fucker 30. I'm curious just who that 13 year old looking midget blew to get a TV show.

Jaime said...

maybe he's like Gary Coleman or Emmanuel Lewis.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)