Monday, August 22, 2005

Absolute and Utter Indifference

I'm sitting here, with 2 more weeks to go on this job, and I really don't care about making these calls and collecting money for the company that just outsourced this whole department. I am so indifferent towards the whole situation that I am just sitting here, eating some beek jerky and staring blankly at the screen. Not like they can do anything about it. Take my severance pay away? What severance? Deny me benefits? Never had any to begin with. Fire me? Didn't they already do that?

What I've been doing all day is pretty much hopping on a couple of traffic generators. I started using something called Traffic Pods. It's just like TS25 . . . but different. I know, that is so descriptive. Don't write a novel about it Jaime. Pffft! See, I'm even indifferent about trying to get a referral out of you bastards. Just click here if you're a little curious about this traffic site.

So . . . on with my sanctioned (by myself) slacking protocols. I will do the least amount of work to maximize my earnings for the next two weeks. My last day in this particular cubicle farm is September 2nd. Hopefully the other cube-farm snatches me up before then, I really don't want to work here any longer.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)