Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Conversations with The Sal - Ep VI

04:51PM The Sal: i can feel last nites jack daniels in my throat
04:51PM The Sal: and not whatever your thinkin u goddamn perv
04:52PM Me: now . . why would you think i would make some sort of homo remark about that?
04:52PM The Sal: cuz i know you sucka
04:52PM Me: well, shoot. i don't even think i need to make a reply about that. it's gay enough on it's own
04:53PM The Sal: lol
04:53PM The Sal: shut up man
04:53PM Me: if i were to add on to it, it'd be the hollywood gay pride parade up in your cubicle
04:53PM The Sal: any way ya...i think i burned some of the lining in my throat
04:53PM Me: rainbow flags and all
04:53PM The Sal: that'll be the day
04:53PM Me: well, that Jack Daniels is a tough old man
04:53PM Me: he'll fuck your throat raw
04:53PM Me: lol
04:53PM The Sal: lol
04:53PM Me: as you can attest to
04:54PM The Sal: ohh well...
04:54PM The Sal: hittin' it again tonite
04:54PM Me: you masochisitic SOB
04:54PM The Sal: lol
04:54PM The Sal: hey man if a preacher can do it...why cant it
04:54PM The Sal: I
04:54PM Me: sends you off with your tail between your legs and you go back for more
04:55PM The Sal: nahhh...not exactly tail in hand
04:55PM Me: oh
04:55PM Me: Jack's tail?
04:55PM Me: oh Sal
04:55PM Me: what have you done
04:55PM The Sal: goddamn yo
04:55PM The Sal: freakin perv

That's pretty gay man. But hey, at least the Sal can drink. Me, I don't touch that stuff anymore. Gives me heartburn. God, when did I become such a goddamn pansy. Not that I miss it, never was one to drink unless I was at a party. But seriously, the last time I drank voluntarily was probably 6 months ago. And I'm just guess-timating, 'cause I really can't remember. Oh well, I don't miss it. Fuck it.

2 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

What you dont drink anymore?? Its against the law for that behavior, not even a little like a Beer at lunch, pizza and beer, Wild Turky and fried chicken? Nothing???

Big D said...

Sometimes I feel sorry for the Sal, but then I think he set's himself up for these.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)