Thursday, August 25, 2005

Honest Jaime


I'm quite surprised about the outcome of this particular test. First of all, I don't meet the height requirement due to the fact I'm no lumbering giant, and second of all . . . I'm pretty sure no one wants to assasinate me, yet. Maybe this is some sort of omen. Maybe I should not get that life insurance policy my wife is pushing for. Maybe I should learn how to sleep with one eye open. Maybe I should quit with the "maybes" and get to work. Hmm . . . maybe.

5 comments:

Big D said...

Maybe you should make your wife take the test and if she teast as John Wilkes Booth or Lee Harvey Oswald, maybe you should start to worry.

BLOGBANK said...

I also appeared as Abe. I tried various combinations and got Hitler, Kennedy, and Mother Teresa.

Phred said...

Godfather / Saddam .. Do you see a trend here ?

Crazy Dan said...

thats what I got phred you dad I mean Saddam.

Jaime said...

no . . . she didn't turn out to be a presidential assassin . . but she got hitler. should i be worried?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)