Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Afro Samurai

God, I wish I had come up with this concept first. I know that there was some sort of plan in my head formulating that would combine the grace of the samurai, with the panache of the afro. But alas, I was beaten to the punch by someone else. The world wins either way, as Samuel L. Jackson has attached himself to the project. This man deserves a harem with 37 virgin wives. He doesn't have to strap a bomb to himself and suicide bomb anything.

You can read about the details in Variety. I don't supply the link 'cause it's a subscription service, and I am not into paying for stuff online. You can also check out the Aint It Cool News article here. That I do endorse, as this site is pretty damn cool. Yeah, I said it. Damn cool. So, pick up your afro picks and samurai swords, and get ready for your senses to be assaulted . . . in a good way.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)