Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Fan E-Mail?

I have fan e-mail? Wait, is the devil waiting for me for our ice-skating date in hell? Well, this one came from a reader named Meredith, or Jane . . . I couldn't make out which one it was. But does it matter?
I really enjoyed reading your blogs are for wusses blog. Very humorous observations. I set up a blog in June, but didn’t start adding stuff on a daily basis to it until last Friday. My current project is looking at other people’s blog sites & seeing what I like and what I don’t so I can make mine better. Yours was funny (except the female drivers stereotype..cuz I am a chic and an excellent driver).

I found your site on the blogtopsites. I am amazed at what stupid unfunny shit is popular (present company excluded of course). Check out my site if you get a moment. I don’t think I like the girlie pink background on mine. I think I might change it to black or white, so the words stand out more. Comments, suggestions are always appreciated. But be kind, I am a newbie, remember?

www.dear-jane.blogspot.com
Now, I have to say, I only browsed through her blog a little bit. I didn't read much because there weren't any Jessica Alba picking her bikini out of her ass pictures or Jennifer Connely's bottomless screencaps from Requiem for a Dream, but it might interest other people. I'm sure it's perfectly harmless blog-tertainment. Wait, has anyone used that before? Blog-tertainment? If not, I call dibs on it, and if you ever ever ever use my just now copyrighted word, you will need to deposit $2.39 into my paypal account. How did I calculate the royalty fee so quickly? I'm a genius remember. Don't question my authoritah!

Oh, if you send me fan e-mail (preferrably to bloggedjaime@gmail.com), know that I will post the message here and give you a quick plug. Now ladies, remember, it's just a blog plug, not the other kind of plugging. Don't get your hopes up.

3 comments:

deestract said...

Well, I'm coining "blog-tainment." It's smoothier. Er, more smooth...
though I like smoothier.
Coining that too.

Jaime said...

pfft .. what do women know anyway. did you follow the instructions for word verification comments?

deestract said...

we know all...
erm....not yet. I guess I'm waiting for the next attack.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)