Friday, August 05, 2005

My Personal Ouch of The Day

This is a perfect representation of what I am going through today at work. Speaking to customers, who are on the majority, pretty retarded who keep going on and on about how terrible the service is. If it's so damn terrible, why do you still have an account with us? It's really funny how masochistic people can be. It's like they don't want to run the risk of the greater inconvenience that is having to change something that has become pretty regular in their lives. I'd be more than happy to cancel their accounts. I don't care. There are a million other customers who would take their place in an effort to save money. I'm not saying that the product is subpar. I don't personally use it, but I can understand why some would opt to use it in an effort to keep costs down. It's just that speaking to the members . . . oy vay . . . leads me to do the pictured almost on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Big D said...

When you first started taking calls did the enourmous amount of stupidity surprise you. I will admit I was surprised by the vast amount of inbreeding that goes on in the world. I still wonder how some of these fucks are able to breathe let alone use the telephone.

deestract said...

"It's like they don't want to run the risk of the greater inconvenience that is having to change something that has become pretty regular in their lives."
That's EXACTLY what it's like.
As a matter of fact, this is my relationship manifesto. And I KNOW I'm not the only one...how about some masochistic solidarity, here, huh?
btw, when I was with my previous cell company, I called them allll the time.
THere's extensive notes about me, huh?
Mean ones? Yeah, that's what I figured...

Unknown said...

Sounds like my job! I am amazed that some people can actually get through the day let alone have jobs that they have to do!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)