Thursday, August 18, 2005

Where's The Funny?

Some people might have been asking themselves that very question since this blog began . . . to those people, fuck off. But do come back and check in often. The "funny" might be here for a special limited engagement. For the other 5 regular readers whose funny bone gets tickled daily here . . . and just what the hell is your problem, seek help . . . I'm not at work today. Management was gracious enough to provide me with a day off . . . unpaid. I know, lucky me. So, I've just been doing shit around the house, UPDATING MY RESUME, and the wife and I are heading out for a little trail hike up in Altadena. So . . . the funny will be back tomorrow.

"And monkeys might fly out of my butt . . . sheaa! "- Wayne's World

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)