Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ass-Picking Alba Action

I really am torn by the papparazzi mentality. Sure, they can be bothersome, have killed (*ahem*Princess Di*ahem*) people of interest with their relentless pursuit, and can be extremely rude in their attempts to get that perfect shot that will bring a celebrity down a peg or two. This last thing I listed is why I am torn in my opinion on them. I will never know the outrage that is being persecuted by men with highpowered lenses, but Jessica Alba should. Which is why this picture of her picking her ass is just so damn funny.
Just look at her go, it's like she's in the ass-picking Olympics or something. That hand is just a few centimeters away from being swallowed by Alba's anus. She must have been eating jalapenos the night before. Those always make my ass itch on the way out. And let's not get started with the burning sensation. I guess that's why Jessica Alba decided to take a refreshing dip in the ocean. It would cool down the burning, but do nothing to alleviate the itching. But I'm sure there are thousands of guys out there that are willing scratch that itch for her. I don't know with which appendage, but I'm sure that problem will get plugged eventually.

1 comment:

Err0r said...

rofl nice one

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)