Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Say Hello to Halo

For those who have finally been able to break the hold that is Halo 2 multi-player and have resumed their regular daily lives, then this little entry might appeal to you. How would you like to experience Halo on a ginormous movie screen? Well, if you can wait 'til the summer of 2007 then you're in luck. That's when Fox and Universal will be bringing you the big screen debut of the Master Chief and his fight against parasitic zombies and a religious conglomeration of alien races aboard a giant space . . hula hoop? Hmm . . why do I like this game so much again? Now that I think about it, the premise sounds just dopey. Anyway, they man in charge of writing this wrote 28 Days Later, and Microsoft/Bungee payed him a pretty penny for his efforts. It's currently undergoing re-writes which, hopefully, will only make the script better. I swear, if they replace Cortana with a donkey voiced by Eddie Murphy I will burn down the Microsoft HQ. So, something to look forward to in a year which will bring you the third Spider-Man, a Transformers movie, and that annoying CGI Ogre whose name shall not be mentioned in my blog under pain of testicle crushing. I dare you to say it. Don't incur my wrath.

Oh, and the costume? I hope they do a better job than this guy. Ha! For some reason, I don't see cardboard absorbing a plasma rifle round all that well.

4 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

another movie of the green is in the works you cant be serious?

Jaime said...

not just one . . . 2 movies. one of the is supposed to be a prequel. Dreamworks Animation is the new Anti-Christ.

Troy said...

i am shaking my fist at the man:
go here>>>>>
http://walkingonscorpions.blogspot.com/2005/08/mexico-city-olympics-1968.html

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great I'm sure you'd be interested in visiting my site Adult sex toy shopping There are lots of online shopping opportunities at Adult sex toy shopping

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)