Friday, August 26, 2005

Portman In Thunderdome

Or at least she looks like she should be fighting Mad Maxx in that movie. Maybe she's segue'ing her role from "V for Vendetta" into a Thunderdome re-make. They might as well remake that, there's nothing original in Hollywood anymore anyway. Next thing you know they'll be coming out with a big budget version of my home movies . . . and I don't even have any. I don't think I like this look for her though. It makes her look like the kind of girl that would pop you one on the nose for not doing her in the butt hard enough or. The kind of girl that wants you to push her head into a toilet while you are giving it to her because she's a naughty girl like that. Natalie, please . . . go back to the long brown hair. That angelic and sweet girl thing that was working so well for you up until now. My wife needs something to rub one out to. This new look is not agreeing with her.

3 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

Interesting when you see her in the movie all her head is shaved. So why did she go for the mohak? I think its post star war syndrome.

|absolute absurdities| said...

Why why why? Portman my love let your freakin hair grow.

freaker126 said...

I think she looks cool to me...compared to my hair style of course..??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)