Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ciera is Ripped

Well, not really. Whatever Carrot Top is taking, he's keeping to himself. Ciera is not ripped in the muscular sense, but she did split her pants during a Good Morning America performance. Pretty embarrassing, considering a few months ago, there was a bit of a hullaballoo about this chick being a hermaphrodite/transvestite. This chick just can't win I tell you. Well, it's not as bad as pissing yourself while on concert . . . on stage. *AHEM*FERGIE*AHEM* Shoot, I must have something stuck in my throat. Anyway, for those who love the pubes, let me get you a larger shot. I know my audience, you guys probably have the vaseline and wet-naps ready.
As you can plainly see, Ciera is going the 70's bush route. Whoever is going down on her, you bet they'll be picking curlies out of their teeth for days. Too bad you can't make out if she's actually a woman or if she's duct-taping a schlong to her/his/its gooch. Oh well, the way things are going for her these days, I'm sure she'll be caught on film servicing hermaphroditic midgets dressed in Hitler costumes while massaging the balls of goats. It won't matter what she is then.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)