Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Technorati Top Ten

How's that for alliteration for ya . . . twats. I visit Technorati a lot. Need to ping them often, and I noticed they have a "top ten" searches there. Just thought I'd give them a little rundown, see what people are searching for at the moment.

1. Pat Robertson - Ah yes, the 700 Club kook. He's crazy about God, and also crazy about killing South American dictators. He recently called out for the ending of the life of Hugo Chavez, Venezuelan "President" because he posed a threat to America. More like a threat to one of America's oil resources. But hey, ol' Patty can say whatever he wants. He's got a clause in his contract that he can NEVER be fired. What a sneaky old fuck.

2. Ajax - The cleaning product? Really? Or maybe the character in the Illyad. Tough bastard of a Greek. If you've seen the movie "Troy" then you know what I'm talking about. Of course, there is a small chance you've actually read Homer's Illyad, but I'm willing to bet the majority of you will go running to your library looking for Homer Simpson's Illiad. I know my audience.

3. Lance Armstrong - He's got one ball, he's won 7 Tour de France's, he's a heck of a guy. Whatever. Can I stop hearing about him and his shit don't stink? Come on, give a bastard a break.

4. Utah Rave - This just sound silly. A rave? In Utah? I just can't see it. Sure, those Mormons need to loosen up a little, but them rolling on E? No, don't see it. Now, "rave" might be some sort of local colloquialism that I'm not familiar with. Like "biffing it" . . . which I'm only familiar with 'cause my wife let it slip out a few times. She used to live in Utah. And yes, I know, I'm sorry too.

5. Cindy Sheehan - This woman's still hanging out outside the Crawford Ranch in Texas right? Waiting for the George W. Bush to get off his ass to talk to her. Ain't gonna happen lady. Might as well pack your things and mourn your son at home. He doesn't care because his handlers have told him not to care. Besides, those Republican vultures are picking away at your social life. There's no winning against those jackasses.

6. Six Feet Under - Ah, great show. If I had HBO, I'd watch it more often. But I don't, so I won't talk about it more.

7. Robertson - See #1.

8. A List Apart - I have no idea what this is all about. What list? Why is it apart? Or is it "a part" of something. Someone tell me what this is all about. It's eating me up on the inside, devouring my soul with curiosity . . .oh wait, no, that's heartburn.

9. Intelligent Design - Uh . . umm . . . what's this here key do?

10. Iraq - I guess interest in this totally uncalled for war is waning a little. It's always in the top ten though, but I've never seen it at 10th place. I'm a little interested about it since my sister is currently on a plane bound to the Iraqi/Syrian border. Yeah, that's a little scary. I'm sure she'll be ok though, she's working supply, so she won't be on any trucks getting shot at.

So, that's the run-down. There are your top ten technorati searches for the hour. I, naturally, won't be doing this every hour. Just once in a while. Don't want to spoil ya you bitches.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)