Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Jude Nude

This one is strictly for the ladies. I'm sure I've got a couple female readers out there. It pains me to post Law's one-eyed monster . . . 'cause it seriously looks like a monster. And I'm not talking large in size 'cause heck, I'm bigger than that, but it's just seriously ugly looking. But see, now you ladies owe me one. In payment, you must send pictures of your disrobed rack to bloggedjaime@gmail.com so that I can pass them off to The Sal. He's been going through some rough times, and he needs something to whack it to. If you don't, he'll probably end up whacking it to this picture. Is there anything sadder than an ex-marine polishing the rocket to an image of a naked Jude Law. I didn't think so. Do the right thing ladies. Help a brotha' out.

5 comments:

Phred said...

THAT`S it..the one eyed MONSTER..!!
Is it the one that tamed the three whores ????

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah so THATS it... the one that gave "incredible sex three times in one night and made her body tingle all over" (quoth the nanny). Wow. crazzzzzyness. hahahaha.

cheers,
a random visitor

reDeFyne said...

Aww man... Gross!

Jaime said...

I'm noticing a lot of traffic coming in here looking for this picture. every time i check out the sitemeter stats, i keep running into yahoo/msn/google/technorati links to searches involving something to do with Jude Law's genitalia.

Kevin said...

Polishing the rocket, huh? Hadn't heard that one before.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)