Monday, August 15, 2005

Christopher Walken For President?

This might be a load of horse shit or an internet hoax. I don't know, but what I do know is that having Christopher Walken as President of the United States of America in the year 2008 would rock all sorts of ass. It would be the equivalent of seeing every single Victoria's Secret Model having a wardrobe malfunction at the same time . . . for ever. Yeah, that cool. Now, I am not familiar with his political inclinations, his platform, his beliefs, his anything. All I know is that I'm voting for him. Anything's better than Dick Cheney in '08. Click here for more (dis)information.

3 comments:

Mark "Rizzn" Hopkins said...

The site is a hoax. I spoke to Maura Buxbaum at ID PR, Walken's publicist. She said that Walken "has no aspirations for public office."

http://www.rizzn.com/2005/08/walken-for-president-2008-is-confirmed.asp

Crazy Dan said...

That would be so sweet though, if you thought Bushed loved war just wait for Christopher Walken I would so join the military then. I would get to kill everyone.

Anonymous said...

T'was a hoax. I would have voted for him, though, heh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)