Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bum Rap(e)


This reminds me of the time my wife, being the kind and caring human being that she is, approached a bum on the street while on a walk to the DVD rental store. She wanted to help the man, who is a pretty regular bum in our area. She learned her lesson though because apart from him basically telling her what is on the caption on that picture, he also told her that the Screen Actor's Guild had implanted a tracking device in his butt and were tracking him via satellite and that he hadn't been with a woman in 10 years. She hurried all the way home. Where was I during this conversation? About 20 feet away. Hey, I didn't want our dog to get fleas OK. Plus, I totally walked next to her on the way home. Pfft!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)