Monday, August 15, 2005

Diaper-Man

The United Kingdom's got some weird super heroes. The most recent one that's surfaced can only be described as "Diaper Man". Just what are his powers? It is not exactly known, but what is known is that some British women have spotted this diapered vigilante and are a little concerned. This excerpt from a news story can better describe just what is going on.
LONDON (Reuters) - UK police said Monday they were searching for a man wearing just a diaper, who approaches women late at night and asks: "Are there any baby changing facilities around here?"
Hold on . . . what? There are no super heroes in this dimensional plane? That's just a nut in a diaper trying to accost women? I'm not really a famous internet writer?? Oh man . . . this alternate reality I've built for myself is coming down faster than a house of cards in the middle of a farting conference.

1 comment:

Crazy Dan said...

You known that really would be badass. Ok say I have kids and lord forbid the wife makes me change a diaper I could just call on diaper man to change it. Only I would hope he was not a babby fucker you know pediphile yet another word I cant spell. But I would still let him change the diaper though, I ca always buy the kid some therpy since they are going to need it anyway.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)