Monday, August 29, 2005

Invasion of the Duff-snatchers

I guess it's flattering trying to look like someone else. Most young girls do this, but I think Hillary Duff is just going a little too far now. In this picture, it kinda looks like she's trying to morph into Jennifer Garner. And that kind of perplexes me 'cause Garner suffers from man-face . . . so, Duff wants to be a man? Well, the total lack of curves her boxy body offers would be enough to make her look like a boy anyway, I guess she wants to get the man-face down as well. I feel bad for her boyfriend. What? It's one of the twins from Good Charlotte? Oh, those guys totally wear make-up. How gay. It all makes sense now. Hillary, I'll schedule your addadicktomy surgery for next Tuesday.

5 comments:

deestract said...

hahahahahhaa "man-face" hahahahahaa.
It's like that Latina newsperson on channel 5...or is it 13? I think she has a man-face...

Jaime said...

Lauren Sanchez right? she's hosting that "So You Think You Can Dance" crap on Fox.

deestract said...

The very one! I'm not sure if she's hosting that crap, but she's got a weird Jack Nicholson-face-man-face thing going on, right?
And sorta that one chick that the sal wants to bang...the video game G4 chick. She fluctuates between being ultra-hot and being somewhat manish.

Jaime said...

yeah, Morgan Webb needs a lot of make-up, special lighting, and a bit of what's called "suspension of disbelief" to be hot. I'm not denying that sometimes she looks alright enough to be considered attractive. I think her "allure" is the whole "i'm a chick that plays videogames" angle.

deestract said...

Every girl wishes she could have special lighting...
My allure is the whole "I'm a chick who doesn't mind the excessive hours you spend on video games as long as you push MY buttons before the night's over."

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)