Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Argument Against Abstinence

So, earlier this week I had posted the "Argument for Abstinence", much thanks to Hippo Spears for the pictures. They were great visual aids, and I'm sure I scared some young and impressionable young kids into either getting radical histerectomies or a pre-pubescent vasectomy operation. Since there are two sides to every coin . . at least the coins I'm aware of . . . here is the argument against abstinence.
Will you look at that preggo rack? That's Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger. And if you're looking for the rack on Ledger, you're an idiot. I guess sometimes, pregnant women can look ok, so long as they don't go to extreme lengths to look like they just rolled out of their round water bed and walked out of their double wide trailer home . . . *ahem*Mrs Spears-Federline*ahem*. I've never been a fan of Williams. Didn't watch past the first season of Dawson's Creek, and really have not followed her film career afterwards. But I'm sure that rack's gonna get her work so long as it doesn't deflate immediately after bearing the child she's carrying. And what's with all these celebrities having babies this year? Did I miss the memo? Is 2005 officially the "Let's get a tax break" year? I'm going to have a talk about this with the wife when I get home. I want a tax break too.

3 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

I am not sure I'd practice abstinense with heath ledger...

And she's one bee-you-ti-ful pregnant woman.

Big D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big D said...

I knew you’d handle this story better then I. Hat Michelle Williams does have a huge rack and know where near as trashy as Spears-Frederline.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)