Friday, August 05, 2005

Search Results

Should I be worried that a great deal of visits to this website are being generated by people entering "Fergie pissing herself" into their search engine of choice? Is this going to be this particular blog's claim to fame? I shouldn't be complaining about it, a hit's a hit, and I'm grateful for the readership. It's quite amusing though, that I get visits from piss fetishists and Hermione afficionados. Yeah, I've been noticing that as well. Somehow, this blog is just attracting perverts.

If you're wondering how I know, I use Sitemeter. They tell you just about anything you want to know about the traffic coming into your site. By hitting the "by referrals" link in my profile there, I can see just where the traffic is coming from. Most of the time it says Blogexplosion, Blog Soldiers, Blog Advance and Blog Clicker. Those I know I get traffic from on a daily basis. It's the google, yahoo, and MSN referrals that yield the above information. And I'm sure this post about Fergie pissing and the actress who plays Hermione in those silly Harry Potter movies will generate more pervert traffic here.

3 comments:

Chandira said...

Oh, I've had some classics too.. One of the best was 'unusual ways to catch herpes' and "yucatan rope dance genitals'. For real. I swear. WTF??

I got here via Blogexplosion..

deestract said...

hahahahahaha. My family's from the Yucatan...but I haven't heard about that one. My interest is piqued, though. Generally speaking, if something involves dancing and genitals (say, a first date?) it's usually a good thing. And if "rope" is metaphorical, all the better. Literally, we might be talking about bondage...I won't talk about it, though. *thinking about it*

Jaime said...

you can add "Kate Hudson colonics" to the growing list of perversion that attracts visitors to this blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)