Thursday, July 28, 2005

Something Wicked This Way Comes

From the brilliant mind that brought you Daredevil . . . errr . . ok, God I wish I could start the entry with a straight face and utter those words, but come on, Daredevil was ass. And not some nice ass . . it was man-ass that had been sitting around in pleather pants in the middle of summer . . . in the middle of the mojave desert . . .with a steaming shit warming up the thighs and gooch of said man. I don't know what Marvel is thinking hiring Mark Steven Johnson again. They're letting him make a second movie? Which one? Ghost Rider. At least he's not tackling top tier characters, but seriously, this one feels like the turd in those hot leather pants will just be set on fire and left on the front porch of movie-goers all across the nation.

But, I'll let you decide for yourself. Here's the trailer.You'll need Quicktime 7, which I naturally have after I secured a copy of Tiger from . . . umm . . the Apple Store. Duh. *slick* I'm sure you can download a free version over at Apple.com. Don't worry, it won't break your precious XP. By precious, I mean crappy, I hope you realize this. Maybe Mark Steven Johnson developed XP for Windows. Wouldn't surprise me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)