Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ouch of the Day (7/05/05)



For those of you going through "Ouch of The Day" withdrawals . . . you need to seek help. Professional help. Seriously, you are one fucked up individual if you look forward to the things I post up here for the sake of making people cringe. Otherwise, if you had noticed that I had not posted in anything in a couple of days . . . then you're ok. The reason? I was out of town, and even though I had access to an internet connection with wireless connectivity just like I do at home, I just didn't feel like posting. So what? You gonna make something of it? Fine then, punk. I'll meet you outside, by that tree in the lunch yard.

Anyway . . . while that idiot waits for me to go out there for a rumble . . . you might be wondering just what happened to this guy with the hand . . . or what's left of it. Looks like he was working some sort of a saw, and he slipped, hand went in, ended up looking like that. Power tools are dangerous I tell you. People don't kill people . . . Idiots with power tools kill people. And yes, I am considering a gun a power tool. It gets the job done with power right?

The guy ended up having to get 4 operations to get back to normal. It must have cost him . . . an arm and a leg, bwahahahahaha . . . it was just too easy.

5 comments:

CT said...

you ROCK!!!!

seramarlowe said...

Oh...thank you so much for restoring my appetite. I was wondering when I'd ever have the will to eat again...and then...ok...I can't keep this up. That was just puke-inducing...I mean...seriously...ewwwww.

Diary-Thinker said...

It's na rock, it's rap...

Big D said...

Damn, I wasn't ready for that pic this morning.

Jaime said...

i'm guessing the guy wasn't ready for the rotary saw that chewed up his hand either.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)