Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Reason I Was Busy Today



Ain't she a beauty? I was at the Mazda dealership for 4 agonizingly long hours today. The end result was this, but in black. It rides like a dream, and I was able to secure it with no out of pocket expense. It will just add $17 to my monthly car bill, and it surely is a lot better than the old beat up Focus I was driving. Overall, I'm content with this particular car buying experience. I was not able to get one of those fancy "Employee Price" and/or cashback incentives on this model. I was able to use my shitty job to knock off about a grand off the price due to some partnership between Mazda and where I work, and with my car as a trade-in that took care of the remaining balance on my old loan plus putting down a nice down payment, I was out of there 240 minutes later.

4 comments:

Cooper said...

I have no idea if you are male or female and am too lazy to look as I hate blog soldiers anyway. I am going to guess you are a male from the picture of that car and the entry that goes along with it.
Nice picture though. I like the over aesthetics of it.

Jaime said...

i am a male . . the penis in my pants dictates so. and i pulled the picture from a mazda site, it's just a place holder while i take a picture of my car and post it here.

Sparkling said...

You do know that black cars attract more bird droppings than lighter coloured cars?

Jaime said...

i'm sure that it will attract it's fair share of wash & waxes to deal with the inevitable bird crap.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)