Friday, July 15, 2005

Drunk of the Week



I don't know what I find to be more disgusting . . . is it the chunky looking vomit? Or the fact that the couch that she's laying matches the vomit with it's pattern. Who the hell picked up that couch anyway? I think she's doing it a service by vomiting on it. Everyone who visits the house upon where this couch resides should projectile vomit on the damn thing as soon as they lay eyes on it. It would only improve the look of the wretched thing. I've seen couches sitting on the side of the street that have been sleeped/urinated on by bums that I would prefer having in my own house rather than this furniture monstrosity.

5 comments:

Big D said...

Sad but true.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That is one funny-ass picture.

jane said...

I think its disgusting that someone got that close & took a pic! yours is the 2nd blog I've seen that on.

Jaime said...

i've never vomited on furniture, but that couch i'd consider vomiting on.

Stiles said...

I puked on a Hotel Bed comforter one time. Prett much the same deal. Blends right in.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)