Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sienna Miller Makes Out With Chick


Sienna Miller, whom you know as Jude Law's pissed off fiancee, was caught making out with a chick at some event. The chick in question . . none other than Orlando Bloom. Wait, what was that? That's a he? How come every movie I've seen "him" on he's a raging pussy? And that poster I have of "him" over my bed . . . what am I going to do about that? Anyway, here's the quote:

"They spent ages cuddling, kissing and gazing at each other. There was real chemistry," one witness said. Another guest at the event added, "They talked for ages but Sienna jumped off his lap pretty sharpish as she could feel everyone staring at them. She gave him her number and they arranged to meet again, away from prying eyes. She then left with her friends but looked sad to be going. She kept turning around to say goodbye to him."

Why is Sienna Miller going around kissing Orlando Blooms when she's got a perfectly good Jude Law at home? Well, if you hadn't heard, the Law had been banging the nanny for quite some time now. He actually had asked the nanny to be in a threesome with Miller. Now, I don't know what the nanny looks like, but if Jude Law's banging her, I'd like to hire her for when I have a child. I've always wanted to have the "good" threesome. Don't ask me about the "bad" threesome. I don't talk about that.

5 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

Now thats what I call a post. Something informative to really ive back to the reader.

Jackie Bolen said...

What celebrity would make out with someone at a party where the media and who knows who is there. How dumb can you be?

Hiddenson said...

Considering some people never have threesomes no matter how much they crave for one, there are no really bad threesomes... perhaps mediocre ;)

Jaime said...

it all depends on the players. there are certain combinations that are great, and others that would not be to the complete liking of one or two of the participants. I guess it's all a POV issue.

tomawesome said...

who knows what they're really doing? for all we know, they ~did~ do a threesome. or maybe even threw Orlando in too (but I wouldn't recommend that)... anyway, that's a much more pleasant image than a pissed Siena.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)