Monday, July 25, 2005

Britney Spears Explodes In September



I'm not sure if I've ever seen a more horrible looking pregnant woman. The fact that she sluts it up wherever she goes adds a little "gag-factor" to the whole thing that makes me grimace with pain. Yes, pain. My eyes hurt everytime I see a picture of the Britney Spears of the present . . . as I have fond memories of watching the Britney Spears of the past in her music videos . . . with the sound off . . . and the sheets pulled up to my neck.

Anyway, Jamie Lynn Spears . . .the mini-Britney, has stated in her official website that her sister is due in September. Looking at the size of her, I'd like it if they took the cautious road and maybe extracted the baby hippo she's gestating a few weeks early. I don't even know how stretched out things "down there" will be after she passes the Battlestar Galactica through her vagina. Maybe they're having a litter of five kids, so they can get the whole hillbilly multiple children all in one shot. That would seem like the sensible thing to do if you're asking for my opinion.

So, expect to be watching the MTV special on "Britney's Baby" around October. You know she will assault our senses with that. Will we be able to handle her "truth"? Will the world go on after we learn what childbirth is really like from the fountain of virtue, information, and wisdom that is Britney Spears. You'll have to stay tuned to find out.

Make sure you have a loaded .357 Magnum in case you can't.

8 comments:

Trée said...

Nice melons--that is gonna be one or is it two, happy kids lol

Crazy Dan said...

Whats wrong with you man I love pregant women. Hear let me tell you this story about going to the strip club and there was this prenant dancer there I am guess she was bout 6 or 7 months along but they were still letting her strip. To make a long story short she took it like she was low on food stanps. LOL that was funny night

Big D said...

I remember that I thought I was going to be ill for a month. I still have nightmares!

Jaime said...

a friend and i went to a strip club on the wrong side of the tracks once . . . on stage there was a "dancer" with a fresh C-Section scar running down her stomach. it made me queasy.

Jaime said...

go hock your pills somewhere else. quit spamming my comment page.

Jessica said...

Wow. Harsh words for Britney..guess the pop princess isn't impressing the men anymore. Well, I agree with you, she's trashy and a hideous pregnant woman. As for the guy who commented on liking to watch pregnant women strip...eh, yeah. I am sure Britney will be posing nude pretty soon, if she hasn't already, pregnant and all.

On another note...I heard Britney was going to be filming the birth of her child for the world to see. Oh, I am sure that makes all of America just giddy to see how the Pop Princess squeezes her destined to be illiterate child out between her legs. What has the world come to?

nigel said...

she looks like she is on her way to some B.O.L.T.s, though

Big
Ole
Lactatin
Titties

Jaime said...

i've never been into "milk maiden" action. when i squeeze a titty, i don't want breast milk shooting at me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)