Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Colin Farrel Gets Restraining Order



Farrel has gotten a restraining order on that Narain chick who's trying to circulate the sex tape they shot together. I don't know why? If I were rich, single, and persued by tons of women worldwide, I'd let it get out. If only to get some free sex advertising. Just look at what it did for Paris Hilton. I wonder why he would not want it to get out. Maybe she pulled out a strap-on on him and made him her bitch for the night. Or maybe it's the fact that it's only 15 minutes long. A hot "stud" like him might not want it known that he can't last more than a quarter of an hour. Myself, I can last that long . . . if you add up all the times that I've ever had sex before. Ha! Kidding. Everyone knows I get more tail that I know what to do with it. And no, you can not see the sex tape I shot with the girl that performed for us in exchange for chinese food.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)