Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Early Morning Ouch



Like the pain in the head from a hangover early in the morning, or you just waking up the day after working out for the first time in years, the "Ouch" comes around today to assault you with a visual representation of pain and humiliation. Case in point, this diver here. She trains for hours a day, puts her social life on hold, and then pulls a Greg Luganis and smashes her face into the diving board during some big time tournament. Or whatever those things are called. I prefer "Dive-off". It's sorta like jack-off . . . and I can only associate good things with the latter. I don't think I need to post the "after" picture. You can form a pretty good mental image of the end-result. She made a big splash on her way into the water. I'm sure the judges did not like that.

1 comment:

Wildefrost said...

OH man! Right between the eyes! I do not envy the headache she must've had.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)