Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Milestone

I have reached a milestone for my "Blogs Are For Wusses" blog. The last post was my 100th blog post of, I'm sure, unnecessary sillyness. This site has also received over 4500 hits in the past month since I added the hit counter. So that's another pat on the back. about 2700 of those hits were generated by Blogexplosion.com, I'd like to thank them for the traffic, and flip them the finger behind their back for denying my other blog. But hey, it's all water under the bridge. Water that, I wish, would drown one or two of their admins.

What new blog am I speaking about. You can find it on my link list. It's the one titled "Did You Hear That?". It was picked up by Blogsoldiers.com today for traffic rotation, so I'm sure it'll do just fine on that site. I've also moved my adsense ads to that site, since I was not aware that google had an anti-other ad programs on the same page policy. Google, your ads are the only ones I'm running there. You can have a monopoly on the ads there. Please visit both this and my new site often. I like to post daily, so don't miss out.

And thank you. Even if it's the 30 second visit, I appreciate it.

3 comments:

Big D said...

Congratulations!

Cooper said...

I didn't know blog explosion had to accept a blog?

Jaime said...

2 days ago i was happy about 4500 hits . . . now it's about to hit 5500 visits.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)