Monday, July 18, 2005

SFC Issue

I've got an SFC at home. In case you're not familiar with the accronym (since I just made it up, keep up yo), that's a Sexually Frustrated Canine. A horny dog if you will. A Basset humping machine. Well, I might be exaggerating a little there. I hadn't noticed this issue up until yesterday evening, when I was sitting out in the back porch with him, and he decided to seduce his bed.

Yeah. His bed. I don't know if he's just too lazy to jump up on a leg or maybe he just likes the feel of something soft against his puppy penis . . but he just went at it. I am at a loss at what triggered this reaction from him. One minute, we were sitting next to each other. I was petting his head (hey! not that head, perverts)like always, and then he bunched up his bedding and played hide the sausage with it.

The look on his face was priceless. I don't know if I gave him a case of performance anxiety as I sat there, laughing my ass off at him. I felt a little bad that I had interrupted this little action of his. I don't usually like an audience when my wife and I are being intimate . . . so the Squisher might not have enjoyed that part. But it's not like he gave me fair warning that he was going to get it on with with his bed. I would have lit some candles for him, put a little Al Green on the iTunes for him, and then left him alone with his bed-shaped "lady friend".

But hey, I needed the laugh. Maybe he sensed that with some sort of canine 6th mood sense. I had been feeling pretty down during my wife's absence, and I can't wait to write to her about this. She's going to laugh so hard.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)