Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm Only Human

I know it may seem that I am some sort of blogging Man-God . . or a Demi-God at least, but if you noticed that yesterday (Thursday for the calendar-maniacs) I did not post a single thing on here . . then yeah, I missed a day. I had some personal matters to attend to. None of your damn business by the way, so don't ask. And I assure you that the first amendment only applies to myself in this here little corner of the internet.

Actually, the post prior to this one, the one about Bobby Brown, was going to go up at around 11 PM last night, but by some unfortunate click/keystroke, it was deleted near the end of the composing (yes, cause this is an art biatch) process, and I was too lazy to re-type the whole thing. I'm not making excuses. I know I have a loyal fanbase in the 10's . . . . of thousands . . . . I wish, that hunger for the words that I type. Relax, there's no need for Seppukku or Hara Kiri, I'm back. Expect at least one more post today.

1 comment:

|absolute absurdities| said...

Its cool man we all need a break from the blogs every now and then. HECK i seem to take them quite frequently...lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)