Monday, July 11, 2005

Ouch of The Day (7/11/05)



Today's "Ouch" will hit the drunks the hardest. Just look at all that wasted beer. Looks like Rolling Rock, which is a damn tasty pale ale, and you won't find me endorsing beer very often. I absolutely hate the taste, I'd rather drink my own piss. But Rolling Rock is good. Not bad, easy going down, easy going out. Anyway, if you need a tissue to wipe away the tears of sorrow after seeing the above picture, I suggest you attend an AA meeting. Actually, I suggest you attend it anyway, it's "theater of the people" as I heard while watching Golden Girls on Lifetime this morning . . . Yeah, I was watching Golden Girls. So what! Bea Arthur makes my blood boil . . rawr!

Oh God, I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

6 comments:

jane said...

did you swallow it?

Wildefrost said...

Imagine how many bugs are going to gather on that road! And how many of them are going to get alcohol poisoning?! That's funny.

Foo said...

oh no, all that nice beer...

*sob* what a waste!

oops, time to attend my AA meeting. gotta run again *hicks*

yo jamie. tnx for dropping a note, and yes, she is somewhat of aussie paris hilton, although she is not a heiress of the sort.

cheers & have you tried the sam adams beer? my fav.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Grolsch actually :)

Jaime said...

the drunks would know what kind it was.

Ghone said...

What a sad, sad day...

:o(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)