Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Beauty is Beast-less



Shannon Elizabeth files for divorce from her husband of three years. The reason, irreconcilable differences . . . which loosely translates to: "What the hell was I thinking?? I married this? I thought I was picking up a puppy at the pound". Just look at this guy though, I'm not studly myself and I managed to marry a pretty girl, but this guy makes Meatloaf look good . . . and I ain't talking about the singer. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that Shannon Elizabeth will be dating a hunk of meatloaf next just to get over that Cromagnon missing link of an ex-husband she had.

I actually saw the couple when they were still together at the Melrose Starbucks across the street from the Urban Oufitters a couple of years ago. She was trying to hide the fact that she was who she was under a baseball cap. When I saw the guy she was with, I thought maybe it was her scary uncle, the one that will want to tell you a story while you sit on his lap, just as a pretense to give you a "bad touch". Now that I think about it really hard (don't try this at home, you might hurt yourself), it wasn't to try to avoid papparazzi . . . it was to avoid anyone recognizing her and realizing that she had married that lump of walking crap.

2 comments:

Big D said...

I know I thought this was a joke when I heard they were married. Give the guy credit for reching way above his station though.

Jaime said...

seriously though . . . this is a true case of temporary blindness/insanity.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)