Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Slammed Lil' Kim



Someone should have told Lil' Kim that lying to a grand jury in a case involving a shoot-out would not turn out well. She's headed to prison for a whole year, paying a fine of $50,000 bucks, and will most likely become Big Bertha's newest bitch while inside whatever correctional facility she's being placed in. Sounds good to me, I can't stand to look at her. Even posting that horrid picture of hers is just making my stomach cringe. I don't know why some people find this diminutive troll doll attractive . . . all the plastic surgery and skin bleaching just ruined what as an "ok" looking hoodrat.

But, I bet she learned her lesson. Or will learn it with a broomstick up her pooper while in jail, either way . . Justice is served.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)