Monday, July 11, 2005

Rush Hour 3 in Gridlock

I don't know just who Chris Tucker thinks he is . . . but he's pulling some very diva-ish moves that is slowing down the production schedule of the "long anticipated" (by whom, I have no idea) Rush Hour 3. Here are Jackie Chan's remarks concerning Mr Tucker.

"He wants too much power. The movie company hasn't obliged. He wants final editing rights and the final look at the movie and so on," Chan told The Associated Press Thursday. "He's still a new actor. How many movies has he made? Two movies have already made him very famous and made him a lot of money. He needs to learn slowly."

Now, I don't know about you, but I'd like to personally thank Tucker for slowing down the production. I have no interest whatsoever in watching a third Rush Hour movie, and would hate it if this one joke franchise's third outing made a ton of money at the box office. I have no ill-will towards Chan, I love the out-takes after every single movie he makes. Maybe he could put out a DVD with just out-takes. Screw the movie, just show us you getting hurt, or accidentaly punching a nun in the face. You know this is what we want to see. I'd pay 5 bucks to get that movie from the girl a couple of cubicles down from me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)