Monday, July 11, 2005

Russel Simmons Def Uniform Jam

I had read in some blogs last week that Russel Simmons had agreed to update the McD's uniforms, agreeing to add some "urban flava" to the drab clothing those poor slave workers are using. This, is apparently untrue, as this quote pulled from Yahoo! news confirms:

"Not only is it not true, I am not in talks with them, I'm a vegan! It goes against my principles," he said at an in-store appearance in Vancouver where he is promoting his Phat Pharm clothing line and practising his own brand of hip hop yoga."

He also states in the same article that he doesn't eat anything that runs away from him . . . let's just hope he never meets my dog. He'd run to him, and Simmons might just make a tasty meal out of him. The Squishter does look mighty sausage-y.

The point of this? Don't believe everything you read in a Blog. Most of the time, we're full of shit. Dahra dah dah dah . . . I'm loving it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! You’re really crazy!
What part of your brain invents such ideas?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)