Friday, July 08, 2005

How Hot is That?



Yeah, that's pretty hot (conceptually speaking) right there. Kinda makes me want to join the Imperial Army. Screw the force (damn Jedi pansies), just tell me what part of the Death Star this little number resides at. And actually, I'd prefer it if she kept the helmet on. That's the "In a galaxy far far away"'s high tech version of the paper bag. Ha! Now where did I put my Grand Moff Tarkin outfit. I wonder if the wife will mind it if I dress her up like a Storm Trooper. She didn't mind the Catholic School Girl thing . . and she ain't even catholic. So this, being a non-religious based fantasy, should be a little less of a hurdle to get over. I'll have to put this on the list of "things to do".

3 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

HOT HOT HOT HOT! OMG where is this girly to rock my world-ly

Eric A Hopp said...

Gives a new meaning to the term "Recruitment."

Where do I sign up?

Ghone said...

Hubba hubba!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)