Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cop-a-Lohan



Robert Altman is a pimp. I just wonder what he had Lohan do on the casting couch . . .*wink wink*, oh wait. It's present day Lohan, this is not Mean Girls Lohan, or even Herbie Fully Loaded Lohan. Well, he's old, and I'm guessing pretty happy to get whatever tail (or lack thereof) he can get. I say, blame it on the cataracts. Which would make directing pretty hard actually. Altman needs to find himself a proper excuse.

It kind of looks like he's going to have Lohan sit on his lap so he can tell her one of his war stories. "No grandpa, I don't want to hear another story with a bad touch. My No-No place is not for you".

3 comments:

Big D said...

I don't know you looks more ill in this photo.

Kevin said...

All the money this girl is making you'd think she could buy herself a tan.

Jaime said...

i just read she up for a role in the Swiss Family Robinson disney remake. she's got the perfect build for someone that's been living off of coconuts and rainwater.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)