Tuesday, July 05, 2005

New Ab Workout



I think I'm going to have to start some sort of "Mariah Watch" feature, 'cause it seems that every couple of days . . .she does something completely insane. Like the picture above. I guess it might have seemed like a good idea at the time to draw on some fake abs onto Chubby Carey's midsection . . . but in retrospect, this just seems idiotic. It does remind me of a Strong Bad skit, so in that sense, it is pretty funny.



But everyone knows that Strong Bad is much sexier with his drawn on abs than Mariah will ever be. Just look at him . . . oozing sexuality with an unbridled fervor that drives the chicks wild. That unchecked machismo that makes Tom Selleck's "Magnum PI" moustache look like Ethan Hawke's scraggly pubic chin hairs. I just pray my wife doesn't see this . . . or she might decide to leave me for the cartoony man-god that is Strong Bad.

6 comments:

jane said...

pubic chin hair? ewww

at first i thought, 'wow mariah's in great shape' and then the more i looked at it, it looks like a target! obviously not her abs! something about her i like though.

C. Hedges said...

I like Mariah. Keep posting pics in your blog and I'll keep coming back for more!

Lewis E. Moten III said...

Strongbad is just so awesome.

Jaime said...

who wants to buy a sharpie? perfect abs in as quick as you can draw them. the wave of the future i tells ya. only $99.99.

Big D said...

I don't know do I at least get a free gift?

Jaime said...

is the gift of perfect abs not enough? just think of all the ladies that will be stroking the permanent marker'd abs.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)