Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Simpson "Doh!"'s Her Way Through Song

At least that's what I think she's doing through the entirety of the "These Boots Were Made For Walking" cover she's got out right now. It could all be laughed at and dismissed as a marketing tie-in for the Dukes of Hazzard movie, but as I sat there perplexed by what was coming out of her mouth, I just couldn't help but wondering if she had a touch of the Down Syndrome. You would have needed subtitles to understand what the hell she was saying. I even checked the guide button on my cable to see if I had stumbled upon a Lithuanian cable channel that had dubbed over Jessica's voice.

The "Southern Drawl" can be cute at times, sure. If used sparringly. But she just layers it on and on and on and suddenly it's like she's speaking Pig Latin. And let me tell you what also is not cute Jessica Simpson. Acting like a mildly retarded twelve year old girl. Stop that.

1 comment:

PaintingChef said...

That's hysterical! I've been fortunate enough to miss that video and song so far. Hope the trend continues.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)