Monday, July 11, 2005

Aguilera in Cat Fight



Looks like Christina Aguilera had a little dust up with a "deranged" fan at a night club somewhere or other (don't really care to research this much). It ended up in her either spraining her arm, or breaking it . . . regardless, that's why she's sporting that oh so chic cast on her arm. Black is the new White when it comes to arm casts I guess. I just want to know how this is going to affect her (alleged) lucrative career of giving hand jobs in the back of an alley. Do you get workman's comp for being a slut? I don't know.

Actually, it would appear that she's trying to tramp-down her look a bit. She's back to blonde, but she's still wearing attrocious looking outfits. I don't mind the jeans, but what's with that top. Ooh, girlfray'n, no you di'int". I swear rich people are fashion unconcious.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)