Friday, July 29, 2005

Automotive Ouch of The Day


Barbeque's are fun . . Carbeque's, not so much fun. Specially if the grilled meat is yourself. This little crash here looks pretty bad. I have no idea if the two rednecks involved were either killed or just reddened their necks a little extra. And I say rednecks because . . . well, come on, they're Nascar drivers. When was the last time you saw a black Nascar racer? In any case, to stop the hate mail that comment will get me, I have to say that there is nothing wrong with black people racing stock cars. Just like there's nothing wrong with old white guys sporting mullets and handlebar moustaches that play professional basketball. I'm just saying.

3 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

Fess up, you have an Earnhardt Jr. spittoon stuck to the dash of your new car don't you.

Anonymous said...

Get in touch with me... MSN is hawaiifellow@aol.com
AIM is InglizPride
Yahoo is :AdvancedCaptainJeff

Important business opportunity, my friend...

Anonymous said...

you the man. great site, check mine if you would. http://anthonylemons.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)