Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ouch of The Day (7/06/05)



I'm pretty sure that arm is not supposed to be bend like that. Actually, I am damn near positive that something went horribly wrong just prior to this picture being taken. I can't feel much sympathy though, since the guy is a weight lifter, and he's wearing tights. Any man who voluntarily wears tights deserves to have their arm bent in a totally wrong way. Like totally . . . . what am I? A valley girl all of the sudden?

Whatever.

Look at his face though. That's priceless. I hope he's framed this and put the picture over his mantle. It'll serve the purpose of reminding him that he should not always shoot for the stars, or whatever inspirational cliche you adhere to. The point is, people should know their boundries. This guy learned it the hard way. Don't make the same mistake.

4 comments:

Big D said...

If I can see it, then I can do it. If I just beleive it there's nothing to it!

jane said...

maybe he's double jointed?

Jaime said...

he's double jointed now.

Rizoh said...

Hr's mega-multi-ambidextrous with an arm that flexible

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)