Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ouch of The Day (6/30/05)



I'm all for fair play when it comes to sporting events . . . which I will take extreme measures not to participate in, but that's besides the point. Where was I, oh yes, playing dirty. Sometimes, I truly am tempted to just give up competition as a whole when I witness the extent of someone's desire to win. Take these two fella's. Never would I want to win so much that I would willingly cup another man's balls and shaft and give them a firm squeeze. I guess that's not in my nature. It is also not in my nature to play soccer . . . that whole ball to the face incident took care of that.

Upon further examination of that picture, it appears that the guy doing the squeezing is Vinnie Jones. Of Lock Stock/Snatch (haha, get it) fame. You know, he's such a badass, that this would probably be considered his handshake. A nice tug on the ol' jewels to say hello. So, in retrospect, or hindsight, or whatever backwards logic you want to use, this is perfectly ok. I just hope to never meet Mr Jones in a dark alley. I'm sure he'd say hello . . . and that greeting I am not going to be fond of.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)