Monday, June 20, 2005

Confusion

Can someone, who knows just exactly how these google ads work, let me know what it is that I have to do to maintain the revenue stream. Some days, there are more ad impressions but generate not a single penny compared to days when there are way less impressions. I need an answer. While I may be handy with a keyboard, I have no understanding of this ad phenomena. I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong, if the template is flawed in any way, or if it's just plain ol' broken.

I don't want you to think that I'm doing this for money. Ok, maybe a little. But I ain't looking to get rich. I just want to know that I am doing it right. That's all. So, anyone that may have tips on how to work this, leave a comment, send an e-mail, think really hard about it. My latent telepathic skills might just kick in and we might be able to communicate over the mindscape.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)