Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ouch of The Day (6/21/05)



This is a review of an earlier post. You may remember the woman falling into the trapdoor . . . truly classic. But, I learned my hot-linking lesson, as the link failed due to some unforseen circumstance. Therefore, I have replaced it with this little beauty of a picture. I don't know why people think they can tussle with a bull without getting the horn. Especially when they're wearing thin little tights. Where's the riot gear? The kevlar? A helmet maybe? Not that little bun looking hat that bullfighters use. Ridiculous. I guess this guy got what he deserved. It's a "bull stab guy in the ass" world out there. . . . I would have done the same in if I were a bovine in trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do they ALWAYS misspell Colombia?

Drive me nuts. And speaking of... Usually in a bullfight if the bull does something truly extraordinary it gets to keep it's life. I doubt this one did but at least the bull fighter got what was coming to him, cuz no matter how many times people might tell me it's a "sport" they can't bullsh..

it's a massacre, and everybody knows it.

jeez... sorry for the rant. thanks for visiting.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)