Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Advertising

I know, I know. I'm a sell-out. Whatever. I'm shaking my fist at the Man while the other hand is held out letting the loose change fall into it. My editorial integrity is compromised. Blah blah blah. The thing is, if I can get paid for the amount of people that visit my little corner on the internet, then why shouldn't I?

So, if you look to your right, there will be some google text ads under the "I power Blogger" button. Click on those . . . a lot. Do a "brotha (from a different motha) a solid". Most of the time, the ads are context sensitive, so they will have some sort of bizarre relevance to one of the latest posts. So, when you take a look at that google ad, it might be ads for advertising? Or Brothas from different Mothas. I don't know, it's all random.

I might be adding more of those throughout the page. Write comments in the comment field if you do/don't like them (the posts or the ads). Whatever. Feedback is feedback. And so, this ends the semi-serious portion of the blog . . . Enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)